Welcome to our class website!
Click on the links on the left to navigate our site. You will find important and pertinent information for our class. For example, you can use the homework tab or icon to find out what is due this week. You can also check the calendar icon for "timely" information.
Come here often and take advantage of all the features made for you!
Below is the link to a fascinating way to look at our world in numbers:
According to this site, how many internet users are there worldwide?
Click on this link to try your hand at placing the 50 states accurately:
Try this one for State Capitals Practice:
Now you can take on the world :
If you would like to get a look at the eartch live from different satellites, click on the following link. You get to choose the view and the satellites!
What part of the world is always at 90 degrees but never hot?
The North and South Poles!
- Did you know the Taj Mahal in India is made entirely out of marble?
- Did you know the Eiffel Tower has 1,792 steps?
- Did you know Buckingham Palace has over 600 rooms?
- Did you know the Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets?
- Did you know there are 7 points on the Statue of Liberty's crown?
- Did you know the Grand Canyon can hold around 900 trillion footballs?
- Did you know The Great Wall of China is approximately 6,430 Km long (3,995 miles)?